As she grows in her craft, Khadijah aims to create and inspire entertainment experiences that people love.
Khadijah Fanaka is a multi-hyphenate creative from Los Angeles, CA. She brings an extensive production background to every set she steps on, having worked as a Producer on several short films and a Director on two short form educational shows. Additionally, she has had a variety of behind the scenes roles on several web series, stage plays, celebrity interviews and live events.
Khadijah’s versatility in the realm of entertainment extends to campaign management, including her former role as Campaign Project Manager for the inaugural Hoorae x Walmart Black & Unlimited Digital Development Program.
An alumna of Howard University, Khadijah honed her business acumen in undergrad and earned a degree in Marketing. Once she returned home, Khadijah embraced her passion for filmmaking and learned from experience how to be an asset in all phases of any project she touches. As she grows in her craft, Khadijah aims to create and inspire entertainment experiences that people love.
What I Do
I offer a variety of services for your creative and logistical needs. Packed with dedication and discipline you will love working with this true professional.
- Curate production office that houses directories and departmental forms
- Source talent and crew
- Offer creative insight on script and casting
- Schedule and facilitate progress report meetings
- Create and manage budget
- Track deadlines
- Present on set to provide support and oversee execution of agreed upon deliverables
- On hand to handle any incidentals and necessary paperwork
- Provide feedback on edits and music selection
- Assist with invoicing
- Submit necessary materials to festivals
Let’s Work Together
I’d love to hear about your project!